26.11.07

Driving Instructor In Horwich, Bolton


Hi,

My name is Antony Rowlands

I am 36 years old, married and have a 10 year old son. I live in Horwich, Bolton and work in and around the Bolton Areas.

I really enjoy teaching, i get to meet a wide variety of people from all walks of life. I get real satisfaction from seeing my pupils improve through the course of the driving lessons, then on to passing their driving test.

Learning to drive is a serious business, however i firmly believe in making it a fun and enjoyable experience.

I drive a Peugeot 207 diesel sport of which all of my pupils love to drive and i am sure you will too.

If you are thinking about learning to drive, just go for it!!!

To view my lesson prices please visit http://www.1st-call.co.uk/ for driving lessons in Bolton

No comments: