28.11.07

Driving Instructor in Skelmersdale, Lancashire

Hello everyone,

My name is Mark Rigby and I am a 1st Call Driving Schools instructor. I live in Skelmersdale, Lancashire and offer driving lessons in the following areas; Skelmersdale, Wigan, Ormskirk, Burscough and all the bits in between.

I get on well with all my pupils and i get a real buzz when one of them passes their test. Most of my pupils pass their test 1st time and my pass rate is more than double the national average.

If you would like to book driving lessons with me please visit www.1st-call.co.uk or click on of the links below.

Sarah Ashton is one of my recent passes, here is what she said.

Driving lessons in Skelmersdale
Driving lessons in Wigan
Driving lessons in Ormskirk
Driving lessons in Burscough

No comments: