26.11.07

1st Call Driving instructor Liverpool

Hi,

My name is Brian Smith and I'm a 1st call Driving Schools Instructor. I cover North Liverpool, Crosby, Maghull , Formby and Southport.

I'm from the North East of England and have been driving for over 24 years.

I worked as a test driver for Nissan but due to boredom I sought a more challenging career. I have been a driving instructor for 4 years now which provides a high level of job satisfaction. The best things about the job are the flexibility and watching peoples faces when they pass their test. My hobbies are art and photography. I always carry a camera in case the perfect shot presents itself.

My pass rate is well above the national average and I aim to get pupils to test standard in the shortest possible time.

If you would like to book driving lessons with me please visit http://www.1st-call.co.uk/ for driving lessons in liverpool, Crosby, Maghull and Formby.

No comments: