2.5.08

Liverpool's Sean passes Driving Test with 1st Call

This is Sean Price from Liverpool. He passed his driving test 1st time with Brain Smith from 1st Call Driving Schools Bootle. Brian is a Senior Driving Instructor and has an excellent reputation for getting learner drivers through the test with a minimum of fuss.




This is what Sean had to say.

"Passing my test means everything. When I get my car fixed up it's going to save me a lot of money and time in travelling. Thanks Brian for Everything"



If you would like to take driving lessons with Brain or any other 1st Call Driving School instructor visit our main site or give us a call.

http://www.1st-call.co.uk/

08456 431679

3 comments:

Unknown said...

An impressive post regarding driving lessons bury, I just gave this to a colleague who is doing a little analysis on this topic. And he is very happy and thanking me for finding it. But all thanks to you for writing in such simple words. Big thumb up for this blog post!

Unknown said...

I have been looking the World Wide Web for this information and I want to thank you for this post. It’s not easy to find such perfectly written information on this topic. Great Work!driving lessons liverpool

Driving Schools said...

The first few times behind the wheel is an awkward experience for most people. Driving school helps new drivers get use to driving in a safe environment.

Driving Schools A to Z